Category: booking policy
Deposits, Refunds and Cancellations
- All deposit payments are non-refundable. Your deposit can be transferred to another trip within the month of making your deposit payment. After this it is not possible to transfer your deposit.
- You can cancel your trip at any time before the trip. However please note you may lose some or all of your money paid depending on the trips refund and cancellation policy. Please look at the group trip specific page to find out the specific refund and cancellation policy for that trip.
- If a trip has to be delayed due to COVID or other unforeseen situations, we will reschedule the trip and book you into the new dates.
- For any trip cancelled by Toyin Experiences, we will offer a new date, if this is not suitable, we issue you a full credit towards a future trip or offer a refund.
- Any expenses incurred while preparing for the trip will not be borne by Toyin Experiences.