Category: Isle of Wight Day Trip Booking Policy
- All Isle of Wight day tours are non-refundable unless stated otherwise, but are transferrable if you would like swap with someone else if you can no longer make the trip.
- You are advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover the cost of cancellation by yourself, or the cost of assistance, including emergency repatriation in the event of illness while on a tour. We are unable to offer a refund should you fail to arrive at the departure point on time.
- If Toyin Experiences cancels your tour you will receive a full refund of monies paid or an alternative date if available.
- Toyin Experiences reserve the right to amend the itinerary, departure times, or mode of transportation.
- Toyin Experiences accept no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited to a maximum of the price you paid for purchasing your tour or ticket.
- Toyin Experiences may require you to withdraw from any tour if we deem your conduct to be offensive or cause annoyance to other passengers. We shall have no further liability for your return.
- Only ages 18+
- By travelling with Toyin Experiences you consent to having your photograph taken and possibly used in our social media or on our website.
- In the event of illness we may be able to get you onto another tour on a different date at a last minute change fee of £20 per person – please send a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.